About This Home
The Driftwood features a Woven Terracotta interior design theme highlighting natural elements with emphasis on texture. Enter an expansive foyer that leads to a gathering room with covered lanai & open kitchen & cafe, ideal for families & entertaining. Thoughtful space continues with a downstairs flex room with den option & an impressive staircase to the upstairs loft, owner's suite & bath, 2 additional bedrooms, 2nd bath & laundry room.
- Greeted by a Two-Story, Airy Foyer as You Enter the Home
- Open Kitchen & Gathering Room Design Provides Usable Space for Daily Living
- Extended, Covered Lanai with Scenic Lake & Preserve Views
- Spacious Loft Overlooking Open Foyer and Impressive Staircase with Rails
- Owner's Suite and Bath with Luxury Features & Large Walk-In Closet
4644 Ballantrae Boulevard, Land O' Lakes, Florida 34638
From Downtown Tampa
Travel north on I-275 to merge onto I-75 and take the exit for State Road 56 / Wesley Chapel.
Go left at the exit and proceed west on State Road 56, which will turn into State Road 54.
Travel approximately 15 miles and make a right onto Ballantrae Blvd.
Continue on Ballantrae into Bexley's Master Plan Community and follow model directionals to Pulte Homes at Bexley.