About This Home
Located in Champions Club—one of Tampa Bay’s most exclusive golf communities—this custom home reflects the finest Florida lifestyle in a tranquil setting near top-rated schools, medical facilities, shopping and dining. The open concept design features walls of glass that fill the home with sunlight and open primary spaces to an extensive terrace that is ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- 90' Degree 10' sliding Glass Doors at Great Room and Causal Dining to Lanai
- Master Bathroom and Master bathroom Courtyard
- Outdoor Living with Pool, Spa and Outdoor Kitchen with picture view screen
- Designer Kitchen with Island with custom recessed ceiling and wood detail
- Large Hidden walk in pantry in Kitchen with cabinet panel door
1001 Bellemare Trail
Trinity, Florida 34655
From Tampa, take the Suncoast Expressway north to S.R. 54 and exit west. Travel on S.R. 54 approximately 8 miles and turn left onto Trinity Blvd. Turn left at the second light (Tamarind) and enter Champions Club. Turn right at the first stop sign onto Robert Trent Jones Blvd. Each gated neighborhood is clearly marked with the name on the wall at its entrance. We are located in Florencia . | From Pinellas County, take McMullen Booth Road north from Gulf to Bay Blvd. for approximately 15 miles Turn right onto Trinity Blvd. At the second traffic light, turn right and enter Champions Club. Turn right at the first stop sign onto Robert Trent Jones Blvd. Each gated neighborhood is clearly marked with the name on the wall at its entrance. We are located in Florencia neighborhood.