About This Home
The Carnegie’s expansive floorplan provides four spacious bedrooms and 3.5 luxuriously-appointed bathrooms, in a thoughtfully-designed 3-level layout. Volume ceilings, top-quality kitchen design, and a bonus office space make each floorplan an attractive choice for comfortable living and gracious entertaining, complete with all the perks of a new construction home in Tampa, Florida.
- Thoughtfully Designed 3-Level Layout
- An Abundance of Natural Lighting
- Volume Ceilings
- Bonus Office Space
- Open-Concept Designed Kitchen
5130 Bridge Street #1, Tampa, FL 33629
1. From Downtown Tampa, head east on E Madison St toward N Morgan St.
2. Turn right at the first cross street onto N Morgan St.
3. Turn right to merge onto FL-618 Toll/Selmon Expressway (partial toll road).
4. Continue to Exit 1B (W Gandy Blvd)
5. Merge onto W Gandy Blvd.
6. After approximately 1.2 miles, make a left onto Westshore.
7. Make a right onto Bridge St. and follow the signs.