About This Home
The Avila offers an open floorplan design with flexibility and thoughtful design touches. All of the living space has been designed for the active-family in mind, while ensuring quietness with a split-bedroom design between the Master Suite and the secondary bedrooms. The connectivity between the casual dining, Great Room, kitchen and lanai allows for entertaining simplicity.
- Open-Concept Design
- An Abundance of Natural Lighting
- Inviting Open Foyer at Entry
- Spacious Family Room
- Natural Connectivity Between Kitchen and Dining
28573 Marsciano Lane, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
1. From Tampa, head North of I-275 towards Wesley Chapel.
2. Continue on I-275 into Pasco County (merging onto I-75) and take Exit 279 for FL-54 Zephyrhills/Wesley Chapel.
3. Go right at the exit onto FL-54 and make a slight right toward FL-581 South.
4. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Chancey Road.
5. Turn left onto Estancia Blvd.
6. Turn left onto Marsciano Lane and continue ahead.