About This Home
The open-concept plan features an over-sized great room that opens to a covered patio which overlooks a cozy & relaxing hardscape retreat complete with a huge fire pit. The quiet den makes an ideal spot for a home office. An upgraded kitchen consists of stainless-steel appliances, granite counter tops, Shaker cabinets, convenient garage access, & a sizable pantry. The 2nd level includes the stately master suite, secondary bedrooms, & loft space.
- Walk-In Closets in Every Bedroom
- 9-ft. 1st-Floor Ceilings & Massive Under-Stair Storage
- Optional Alternate Kitchen Layout with Extended Counter Top
- Tray Ceiling at Master Suite
- Stylish Wood-look Vinyl Plank Flooring throughout First Floor
7767 Sunshine Bridge Ave,
Gibsonton, FL 33534
From I-75, take Exit 250/Gibsonton Dr. heading west. Turn left on New East Bay Rd. and right on Symmes Rd. to community on the right. OR: From the Selmon Expwy., take Exit 11/US-41 South/S. Tamiami Trl. After 8.4 mi., turn left on Symmes Rd. to community entrance on the left.